Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anyone use Bare Minerals blushes or all over face colors?

or the eye makeup? I have the basic stuff and like it but are their other products good? what colors are nice? I have fair/light skin and hazel eyes %26amp; brown hairAnyone use Bare Minerals blushes or all over face colors?
I use all of the bare minerals products. I especially love their make up. I have brown hair and brown eyes and I use Queen Tiffany the most. I have about six other colors that are equally nice, but queen tiffany is my favorite. It appears a brownish color with a few sparkles in it to enhance your eyes. Very pretty color. I get compliments on my eye makeup all the time.Anyone use Bare Minerals blushes or all over face colors?
I have some eyeshadow -- cashmere -- it is a warm brown shade. Like the face powder it blends easily and looks very natural.





my SIL likes the well rested eye power also - she has serious dark circles, but you'd never know it when she wears ';well rested.';
Here are the reviews on the list of Bare Minerals items I am using: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
i have bare minerals and love it i use it everyday and yea you can use bare minerals eye shadow ive never used the eye shadow but ive seen it its very pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles