Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think of a girl that when she blushes her whole face turns red?

Just wondering.What do you think of a girl that when she blushes her whole face turns red?
Ummm...that's what blushing is.





I think it's hot.What do you think of a girl that when she blushes her whole face turns red?
you answerd mine so ill answer yours, my face turns red, and when dat boy sees me, he just tells me that there is nothing to be embarased about he will like you for who u r, so dont stop blushing just for a boy, if he likes u that way then awsome and if he doesent hes just a jerk!
My face turns red all the time but only when I'm embarassed or feel awkward. Usually it only turns red when I'm not comfortable.
i was going to ask a girl out, but was too shy, and she blushes all the time.





and she sometime ignore me, so i just gave up after 3 month of try. and she is still shy.


geeeeeeeee
i like it it shows vulneability which guys like
I turn red all the time Lol.


I guess it depends on the situation.
i would think guys thought it was cute when she blushes because of him....
guys prbbly think its cute... lyk my friends bf thinks my friend looks cute wen she blushes cuz of him.
Cute as hell when a girl blushes.
Depending on the situation.


she likes me or shes embaressed
I think it's cute when a girl blushes... An innocent touch.
It's cute if she blushes because of me! Love it.
I LOVE it its so cute I just wanna grab her and make out
cutest thing!
its cute(:
i realy like it i think its kute and sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles