Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My face is red - like I'm blushing - for most of the day. ?

I had fifths disease when I was about nine or ten, and now almost everyday, I still get a rash on the left side of my face. My skin is always hot to the touch, and it looks like I'm blushing on only one side. My husband laughs at it all the time (not making fun but jokingly - but he still worries). I was just wondering if this is still fifths disease. I thought it lasted for a minimal amount of time, is it a permanent disease? And if not how can I cover or fix the redness? I have used cover up and it shows in patches underneath (so I go from looking like I have half a blush to random chicken pox.My face is red - like I'm blushing - for most of the day. ?
It sounds like Rosacea.


http://www.rosacea.org/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles