Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am facing a severe blushing prob it sux when you are a man....?

there is a girl in my class, when i even look at her, people around me say you are blushing (even she said it more than 4times), it is embarrassing when even the lecturer and friends notice and comment. my ears too get red and in addition i feel burning sensation in my ears. i checked my heart rate which was about 177 bpm. when i was red.





the problem has got so messy that now other girls and boys make fun of me when they take her name and i turn red,





the situation has also become weird for her as she has to face the consequences too. as a result she is annoyed and doesnt want to talk to me. (she is a kind+good person)





this happens regularly (in fact daily{in fact always})





usually when not with her or not thinking/talking about her my face turns red only when i get angry or i do more than 50 push ups


______________





please help me out





i am a 21 year boy, please suggest some solutions...


some practically working stuff please...


i am growing beard to hide it, but she doesnt like beard, (she said me once that i will not talk to u if u grow beard)








please please please help!I am facing a severe blushing prob it sux when you are a man....?
The blushing is your body's response to the stressful situation.





You are having an anxiety attack which is complicated by the recurring situation. For an adult at rest, a heart rate of 177bpm is very abnormal, unless you were doing push-ups like you said.





You should see your doctor and probably avoid the situation and try to forget about this girl for now, or as long as she is causing panic episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles