Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My face blushes soo bad at school in gym?

At school we have gym and this company came to our school and they brought this game and it's totally just like DDR. We were doing it and my face like turns all pink and hot. Why? I naturally have pale skin. I have to admit I AM a little overweight.


I am losing weight though! If I lose weight, will this likely stop or not turn so pink? Because next year I am going to play volleyball on my 6th grade team and I don't want to be playing a game and my face turns all pink!My face blushes soo bad at school in gym?
You'll eventually get over it. It most likely won't go away even if you do lose weight. I have played soccer forever and trust me, my face turns as red as a tomato...not attractive, but playing hard and focusing on what important at the time--your sport--makes people not care what your face looks like. Don't worry, most peoples faces do that to some extent since it is blood flow to the face.My face blushes soo bad at school in gym?
everyone gets that. it's a natural side effect of exerting yourself, it has to do with blood flow. get used to it doesn't matter how much weight you lose, it will always happen.
woahh thats exactly what happens with me.


it sucks, right? sometimes when it happens,


i'm not even that hot. there's nothing really


that we can do about it though... we've just


gotta deal. =\
The reason why your face turns pinkish is because your dancing/exercising. Your sweating a lot so its just the bloodflow. Dancing/exercising 30-60 minutes everyday and a healthy diet should make the lbs drop. If that's what your worried about. But your face turning pink has nothing to do with your weight. Good luck on your 6th grade Volleyball Try-outs :)
Your face turns pink and hot because


YOU are hot.


and simply because you lose wieght doesn't


mean it'll go away.


i have the same issue.


ive always had the same issue.


its just a part of you.
Everyones face does that. Its because of the blood flow. Get over it.
  • computer virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles