Thursday, June 24, 2010

THe most blushed-faced, humiliating, sink-into-the-floor EMBARRAASING stories ever?

gets 10 ptsTHe most blushed-faced, humiliating, sink-into-the-floor EMBARRAASING stories ever?
hmm...i dont think i've ever done anything that embarassing. I'd say this is the most embarassing thing, one time i was bowling with my ex and my two best friends and the whole night i was saying that i wanted to slide down the alley lol so i told my ex to hold my hand and i stood on it and i ate it so bad, the guys bowling next to us were trying not laugh, yeup it was embarassing!!! o and for prom i had a wardrobe malfunction...i was dancing and my boob popped out i really didnt care but it was sort of embarassing i guess ;)THe most blushed-faced, humiliating, sink-into-the-floor EMBARRAASING stories ever?
Last week I was in the local postoffice filling out a custom form to send a package to my brother in Iraq. The first item was my address. I totally forgot my address and had to ask for the already addressed package back from the clerk so I could copy my address from it. I felt like an absolute idiot since I have had the same address for 12 years. In fact it is the same address I lived at for most of my early years growing up. I am older but not that old yet.
We werplaying volleyball and i hit the guy i like really hard in the face by accident.(Oh my lord i just about cried)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles