Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I dunno what is wrong with my face, for real... i can't stop blushing?!?!?

I dunno what is wrong with my face, for real... i can't stop blushing?!?!?


i get embarressed really quickly and easily...and whenever i have to talk to a teacher at a schcool, a guy , a girl, i just, i seem to blush very badly, why is this and is there any way i can prevent this from happenning?\???I dunno what is wrong with my face, for real... i can't stop blushing?!?!?
I blush a lot too,but I've learnt to accept it.


Some things can't be changed,just love yourself for who you are!Some people hate being so pale all the time =)I dunno what is wrong with my face, for real... i can't stop blushing?!?!?
You may have rosacea and it is a skin problem.


http://www.rosacea.org/index.php
Sorry. there's nothing you can do about it. It happens to me also.
I'm the same way, I can feel my face getting hot. I dunno what the hell it is... I imagine if you're fair skinned, it just shows up more. I don't think there's a way to stop that except for maybe working on confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles