Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What should i do if my face gets red and extermly hot in a hot room and to the sun and i also blush?

ever since elemetry i remeber my face getting hot and red when i used play in the hot sun and now its still the same sometimes i sweat while im in the sun but most often i just feel my face getting hot and red ..and i get red even more when i know my face is red and people are staring at me like at school . its just really uncomfortable and i want it gone i have 2 brothers and 1 sister ..my older brother doesnt get red at all and my little brother(12) just haves a little red in cheeks but he stays the same when hes in the sun and doenst get hot and red..My sister whose is 20 has acne or something and shes does gets hot and red sometimes when its hot like cooking or being in the sun but she doesnt blush tho. also when its cold and running or exercising in a winter day my cheecks get red even tho my body feels cold..... i just want to stop this so i dont have to worry about it all the time.. and i think my problem has gotten worse i used to go to stores like walmart and to the mall with no problem..but now im afraid to go becuase worry about how i look and fear that i might blush..and the mall used to be no problem but recently when i went. i soon as i walk in i felt hot and heat in my face becuse all the peoples body heat and when people started to look at me i felt uncomforable and started blushing.can anyone help me please ....is there any things i could do to stop my problem?What should i do if my face gets red and extermly hot in a hot room and to the sun and i also blush?
I used to have this exact same problem. I'm guess you are fair-skinned and that your cheeks are usually pink even if you're not blushing. I'm also guessing that you have sensitive skin. I had all these problems- this bothered me in school for years, people used to call me ';strawberry';! I figured out that it is a disease called rosacea. you can do some research on it. if you go to a dermatologist, they can give you a lazer treatment that will reduce flushing and pinkness in your cheeks. however i was able to make the flushing a lot better on my own by switching facewash to one called ';redness relief'; by the brand eucerin. you can get it at most drug stores. there are also really gentle face lotions for people who have red skin, clinique makes a nice one. if you are still having a hard time, you can always use a mineral powder foundation to hide the redness. unfortunately people with sensitive red skin like us have to live with it, but we can make it a lot better. try different combinations of things. also people with rosacea are extra sensitive to the sun, i always try to where a hat and sunscreen, this helps a lot! be reassured that the blushing should go away as you get older! i'm 20, and it almost never happens to me now. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles