Thursday, June 24, 2010

Red FACED and im not blushing?

ok i have a very red face and i dont like it i try alot of things to get it to look more natural but i cant seem to find anything.. i would just really like my skin tone on my face to match the neck and chest but it sticks out so bad when i try n cover it up it looks more orange and thats using the lightest foundations that match what my natural tone should be....so i dont know what else to do...im tired of having this red blotchy face....im very fair skined..im polish n irish so i am very pale all over except the face...Red FACED and im not blushing?
I had the same problem. My face was so red and blotchy that I HAD to wear foundation to get it even. The problem could be that your skin's pH balance is upset. The normal pH for skin is 5.5. In order to maintain this balance, the skin possesses a natural barrier made up of physiological bacteria. and if this balance is upset, your skin is less able to defend itself, and aggressive bacteria take over which causes your skin to get red, itchy and uncomfortable. The best thing to do is to not use body or hand soap on your face (too harsh for your skin) but to use cleanser that is labeled facial cleaning soap or pH balanced (for my personal experience I find that I can't use any soap or cleanser that lathers on my face).





A cosmetician introduced me to a lotion; Vichy pHysio 5.5 (there is also a cleanser), which helps balance the skin's pH and protect it for 24 hours. It worked within a few days. I hope this helps!Red FACED and im not blushing?
I use Affordable Mineral Makeup. I have redness on my cheeks and around my nose. This makeup covers up the redness and makes my skin tone look even. It blends really well through the jaw line and into the neck area. You are able to just gradually blend the color down. I have tried a few others, but they either contains small amounts of preservatives or are made up with a lot of fillers.


It brings out your natural beauty while minimizing any flaws or wrinkles. It is multi-purpose and very versatile. Affordable Mineral Makeup is micro-formulated using the highest quality minerals and botanicals; being naturally preservative and irritant-free it is also weightless and incredibly long-wearing. It does not clog pores and it has a naturally high SPF. It helps to calm and soothe irritated skin with its zinc content, and is water resistant. Providing excellent coverage.
Try bare minerals.
It's possible you have a skin condition. I would consider going to a dermatologist so they can figure out what the issue is. Also to correct redness is skin, apply a light layer of green concealer to the area (Physician's Formula has a good one called Magic Cube Concealer) then cover with your normal foundation and powder.
maby you have a rash of some sort if you dont know go to the docter and your problem will be solved
Try Mary Kay's Even Complexion Essence. ';The essence of even-toned skin. TimeWise庐 age-fighting skin care now goes beyond lines and wrinkles. You can minimize dark spots and get the radiant, even complexion of younger-looking skin with TimeWise庐 Even Complexion Essence.It's clinically shown to restore skin's natural, even tone by helping reduce dark visible spots and reverse skin discoloration.'; Go to marykay.com to find a local consultant to try this product. It's 100% guaranteed. If you don't like it for any reason, speak to the consultant for a full refund or exchange.
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles