Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I dunno what is wrong with my face, for real... i can't stop blushing?!?!?

i get embarressed really quickly and easily...and whenever i have to talk to a teacher at a schcool, a guy , a girl, i just, i seem to blush very badly, why is this and is there any way i can prevent this from happenning?\???I dunno what is wrong with my face, for real... i can't stop blushing?!?!?
I think you might be having social anxiety....as it happens only with some people around it. Some social situations makes you like that right? When you are the center of the attention?





go visit: www.socialanxietysupport.com


It might give you some answers to what you are looking for!


GOOD LUCK!I dunno what is wrong with my face, for real... i can't stop blushing?!?!?
your face is stupid
You should go see a doctor to rule out a very real disorder called rosacea--this causes a redness in the facial area resembling blushing. If you rule this out, you embarrass very easily. Perhaps just too shy? Check with the doctor first.
sounds like you may be very shy, or maybe you have social phobia...just my guess.
maybe you have rosacea, or perhaps you are taking a multivitamin that contains thiamine. Either could make your face red.
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles