Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have severe blushing on my face. it has crushed my self esteem. is there anyone who has had the same problem

hey there. i have a problem with blushing. usually during stressful situations, confrontations or just social situations i will blush. and it can last for hours. its painful and embarrassing and i get so upset over it. i know people look at me and i hate it. everything i feel, every emotion i have is displayed on my face for the world to see. i hate it. almost every night i lie in bed and cry. i dont know why it happens! i dont know what i can do anymore. i have shut out my friends and family. it has lead to me doing things which i regret..but its how i release my frustration. is there anyone who can help? who has the same problem?I have severe blushing on my face. it has crushed my self esteem. is there anyone who has had the same problem
it sounds as if you have rosacea. You can look it up on Webmd.com I am sure they will have plenty of information and there is also a sympton checker. Have your parents if your underage or make your self a dr appt and get in there an get checked.I have severe blushing on my face. it has crushed my self esteem. is there anyone who has had the same problem
my face gets very very red too. i have been self conscious about it before too so i think i get where you are coming from.


some things that have helped me is if im embarassed because i did something stupid, i laugh it off and pretend like im not embarassed. also, sometimes when your really self conscious about something it may seem like people are looking at you badly, but 90% of the time they arent. you are who you are, just try to relax.





when i get very frusterated, i find that working out helps alot.





i hope i helped you a bit!
do ask a doctor he could direct you to what you would need to do. Sorry for your pain
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles