Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have you ever heard of compulsive blushing? It never fails for a guy to look my direction without my face turn

into a bright red strawberry. I don't know why I'm like this because I'm not very shy. I have heard of a disease that people can get where it doesn't matter if there's even any attraction and a person can constantly blush. Does any one know what I'm talking about? Well, what can I do when I feel my blood start pumping before I change colors? I know this sounds really dorky and it sucks! help!Have you ever heard of compulsive blushing? It never fails for a guy to look my direction without my face turn
I used to blush at the drop of a hat as a kid. I assumed it was because my parents inflicted Catholic schools on me and the blushing was some sort of post-traumatic syndrome.





I eventually outgrew it... in law school. If law school doesn't cure you of it, nothing will. %26lt;smile%26gt;Have you ever heard of compulsive blushing? It never fails for a guy to look my direction without my face turn
I got something like that from personal comments on me, but not of look. I think is some emotional/nervous/personal situation which can makes me blushing.
There is an actual brain disorder that causes this and there is a surgery to fix it. I'd talk to a doctor and, if he agrees, a neurologist, to help you decide on a route to take. It depends on your age, I'm sure, but if you're older and it is still occuring, I would definitely look into it, because it can vastly improve your quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles