Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gahh my silly face... (question on blushing)?

So you see... there is this boy in one of my classes I had a crush on for like 3 years lol, and I am pretty sure he doesn't like me, I don't really know him, but I talk to him sometimes. Oh and he doesn't know I like him. so anyway...well, he sits next to me, and whenever my friends and I are talking or I do something stupid, I blush! Well I blush realllllyyy easy, and whenever I do he has to point it out! haha I always laugh it off, but why does he do that? Is it just a guy thing? he basically points out the obvious by saying ';you're blushing!'; in a joking way. Then it makes me blush even more!Gahh my silly face... (question on blushing)?
maybe he likes u its a possiblityGahh my silly face... (question on blushing)?
Pretty much he likes makeing fun you!





Ahahahahah Suckkerr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles