Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color shirt should i wear to make my face less red from blushing? make it look less red or not at all.?

What color shirt could make a red face look less red?








i have 2 presentations tomorrow


1st and 2nd periodWhat color shirt should i wear to make my face less red from blushing? make it look less red or not at all.?
I don't know, red and green are opposites on the color spectrum, so they are used to bring each other out, but it will work I guess. Like how people with red hair look good in green.What color shirt should i wear to make my face less red from blushing? make it look less red or not at all.?
Green cancels out red. :]


Good luck!
green can make red cheeks go away and if it helps it can also neutralize pimples
Green mellows out the red tones in skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles