Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Red face and blushing?

Ok, well, I inherited a kinda red face from my dad. It comes and goes, and is redder some days and lighter others, but lately it's usually always red. People say it looks like I've just come out of gym class when I haven't. Is there any makeup I can use or cream??????





Also, is there a way to control blushing? It used to be only when I was embarrassed, but now I seem to blush at anything, the most stupid situations, like a cute guy, and then the blushing makes me feel embarrassed. URGH!!!!! Also, I feel self conscious in front of cameras and I'm not really pretty, so I usually blush in pictures and its really noticeable, especially when I'm next to my fair skinned friends.





Is this just a part of growing up and being a teenager or is it just me?





THANKSRed face and blushing?
Accually, I think people with naturally pink cheeks and red faces, are really pretty. :) Don't fee self-concious!





But, no, you can't control your blushing.





You can use foundation or tinted moisturizer to make your skin less red.Red face and blushing?
um well i have the same problem. cuz my mom has roseacia and some days my face has a reddish tint especially when i wake up!) or some days its fine. what helps me is i use the clean and clear cleanser at night and i wake up it usually is fine. but for those days, use like a powder foundation and that helps too! for the blushing, i do that too. and the powder foundation helps with that situation! haha hope that helps! now my face isnt so red anymore.
you probably have rosacea and you can get products at the drugstore to treat it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles