Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Red face...blushing?

everytime i talk to a guy or i talk to my girl friends about sumthing embarrassing or sumthing, my face is red...not pink...red lol


this guy always points it out


but hes also my ';friend'; not close just like a ';hey im bored. lets talk'; friend.


hes not a bully or sumthing. he just does that to annoy me.


im getting reli tired of himc alling me stuff and me turning red


i want to say sumthing but when i turn red, i can feel it like heat up so i back down becuz i cant even look at his face becuz i turn more


i dont like this guy, dont get me wrong. this happens to every guy i talk to.


its reli lowering my selfconfidence...what can i do?


and i cant wear any powder...fyiRed face...blushing?
i totally understand! My face turns bright red if i get embarrased, if people make fun of me, if i look at someone i dont know, or if one of my teachers calls my name!! its soooo horrible,i hate it. but i've learned to deal w/ it! it happens to most everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles