Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am a sophmore and the girl I am friendly with is a sr. Her face blushes everytime we say hello. Do you...?

think it would be possible for us to have a relationship. She has the cutest butt and I'd love to get intimate with her, but I don't kno where to start. We work out together sometimes, and there is no one around, but i am not sure wat to say or how to start acting intimate. Any advice??I am a sophmore and the girl I am friendly with is a sr. Her face blushes everytime we say hello. Do you...?
You are obviously not mature enough for a serious what you call ';intimate';relationship if you don't even know what to say to the poor girl and have to ask strangers on the Internet how to ';start acting intimate.';I am a sophmore and the girl I am friendly with is a sr. Her face blushes everytime we say hello. Do you...?
Give her compliments like, ';you look beutiful'; out of no where. Hug her and stuff. dont come on too strong tho. If you feel you have balls enough, either kiss her if u see an opening, or ask her to a movie or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles