Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where's the best place to apply blush to an oval-ish shaped face? (Be very specific!)?

I know it may seem simple but I SUCK at putting blusher on my own cheeks, When I go out clubbing or something I put it on the sides of my cheeks to look more defined and more dramatic but for everyday or just general events I tend to go for a light sweep on the apples of my cheeks (I think that's what they're called - when you smile the round bits that raise?) But I just wanted to know where to apply it for a fresh, glowy yet natural look? Thanks in advance guys! ^_^ xWhere's the best place to apply blush to an oval-ish shaped face? (Be very specific!)?
i suggest that u suck in your cheeks and apply the blusher down the line where your cheeks get sucked in lol. ull knw what im talking about when u suck ur cheeks in ( i hope) lol so thats what id do for any face shape as it is most natural. i recommend bronzer however it is your preferance and you know what is best. hope i helped xxWhere's the best place to apply blush to an oval-ish shaped face? (Be very specific!)?
Look in the mirror. Smile. Do you see where your cheekbones kind of come up? This is called the ';apple';. Apply your blusher, lightly, to this area. It will look completely natural. This will bring color to your face, lessen the roundness, and not make you look clownish.
If i had your shaped face i would put it on my cheek bones so it dosnt make the face look so round.
Sart at the bottom of the cheek bone and brush upward then lightly in a circular motion blend it in. You will do fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles