Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to prevent my blushing red face!?

This all started a couple years ago. I'm a guy, my face has always been a little red but since last year in school, I keep blushing a lot and it is really noticeable. My friends and other people keep pointing it out which makes it even worse. I am sick and tired of trying to hide it by looking away from people and avoiding situations where I might blush. I know some of you might think its cute and everything but in my school there's nothing cute about it. It's just turning me into an outcast. This problem is just making people think that I'm shy and ashamed of myself but in reality I'm a pretty outgoing person. Please give me tips on how to help this blushing problem!





Note: This happens basically only at school towards the end of the dayHow to prevent my blushing red face!?
ok I'm a blusher...(natural red head so I turn fusha)





What ever is making you blush has to be controlled... think of some key word ...possibly something gross to distract your mind?


what about going and get the fake tan so it won't show so much?





good luck... I just had to grow out of it!


Or you can say you have roseola... skin condition that makes your face red. (don't know how to spell it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles