Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any way to avoid face blushing?

My face seems to blush frequently. It is VERY noticeable because of my pale skin. It happens frequently for no reason whatsoever. I am not hot, embarrassed, etc. (It does blush when I am hot and embarrassed too)





Is there any way to possible avoid this(like a pill or something) other than avoiding situations like these. It's mere impossible to avoid them. Thank you!Any way to avoid face blushing?
Why try to avoid it? It's soooooo cute.





WORK IT!





Look at how many girls think Prince Charles is gorgeous when he blushes, which is often.Any way to avoid face blushing?
This may be a small case of the curse of the celts. You saying that you are of a light tone led me to the thought that it is likely you have a subtype of Rosacea (sounds like rose-a-sha). On the Wiki page I gave you, it suggests a possible ways to help prevent it by using certain types of sunscreens and watching out for conditions that can trigger it (yeah, I know nearly impossible, right?). Great news: a dermatologist can help. I don't know exactly what they would do for your type (I'm speaking of whether or not they would give you a pill or a lotion), however, definitely see your dermatologist. It's not worth not going. Make sure that when you visit your dermatologist you tell her/him why you think you have the condition, all of you symptoms, and that you have noticed that they match up with the symptoms of Roseaca. I hope this helps and good luck.


-Jess





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosacea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles