Thursday, December 3, 2009

What shade of blush can i use to make my face look slimmer, with dark hair, and fair skin?

Blush is bad to make face skinny.





You need a matte bronzer. Apply it on your temples, and do like that fish lips face, it goes in the hollows of your cheeks.. so like under where blusher goes. Loreal makeup website has a good tutorial on ';contouring';What shade of blush can i use to make my face look slimmer, with dark hair, and fair skin?
Stick with light-colored mauves, apricots, and peaches. Put the blush more to the side of the cheeks. Putting it on the apple of the cheeks makes the face look fuller.What shade of blush can i use to make my face look slimmer, with dark hair, and fair skin?
What i use that is the best is Avon, heres a real good site www.youravon.com/wrustin just look for their blush i love it!!
it's not the shade that makes your face slimmer


it's the way you apply it





smile and brush upwards from your cheeks to your temple


that way it slims down your face
I totally agree with LeeZ..





Get a mirror %26amp; do the fisshy face..


(0)(0)


0





%26amp; apply it on the cheeck bone, a bronzer though cause blush makes your face round though for some reason.





Theres a lot of different color of Bronzers but theyre all in the BROWn family...


hope it helped
I'm the same.


I use a dark rose colour.
I have dark hair and fair skin, and I either use a bronzer (as suggested above) or a peachy color...I avoid pink but that's just my skin tone. Go to a makeup counter some random day and ask them to do your make up (tell them what you're looking for). They'll try to sell you the makeup, but if you ask them to write it down and tell them you'll be back when you're ready to buy, they'll happily do it for free!
With fair skin, cosmetologists suggest rosey blushes, that will accent your cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles