Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want a job, but my face turns beat red, I blush constantly!?

I need a job, I'm thinking of applying at Petco or Toys 'R' Us, the only problem is that my face turns bright red. I'm not talking oh I blush a lot, I mean every day, almost every second of every day. When people talk to me it turns red, whenever I go up to buy something it turns red, how am I supposed to get a job, especially at an interview? I'm wondering if you know of any herbal remedies, or even pills I can take. I'm defintely not getting the surgery and please don't tell me not to think about it. I've tried that. I don't want to go to therapy I'd just like to know of any pills of herbal solutions? Thanks.I want a job, but my face turns beat red, I blush constantly!?
Back in the day I used to manage a couple of places. Hiring non red faced people was not a requirement.





If you have the right attitude, you can contribute to the company, and don't lie in your interview, than you have nothing to be concerned about.





Just go apply. I want a job, but my face turns beat red, I blush constantly!?
The more you are open about this problem to others, the less intense it will become, and the less frequently it will happen. In fact, if you have some good friends, get them to try to make you blush intentionally in safe situations. When they laugh at you, laugh with them, and make fun of a situation you can't do anything about quickly. Also, the more you learn about life and people and all their foibles, the better. In time, the blushing should become minimal.
the same thing happens to me, thats whats keeping me from the getting a job:/


oh my god, i hate buying things


as soon as its my turn in line i start to turn red..


like beet red ah its sad



I've got the same problem, it's very serious and can be debilitating. BUT. The more you dwell on it the worse it gets. What I do is walk into an interview knowing I'm going red but thinking ';Yeah, so what';. I reckon the interviewer notices for a second but really has more important things to think about. After awhile the red dies down as we get further into the interview.





You could try a calming herb like valerian but otherwise just accept it, move on. I know it's hard and embarrassing, but don't let it ruin your life. I sometimes make a joke of it now ';So what colour am I now? Fire engine red, or Barbie Pink?';. You'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles