Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why does my face blush and get really red for no apparent reason? at random times?

I'm 14 years old, and I'm a girl. And for some reason, my face will get super duper red if like, someone asks me something, or I say something, or, pretty much anything. I have no earthly idea why. Is there any reason at all why this is happening? Its incredibly annoying because people will always be like 'You face is getting really red!' or 'Why is your face so red?' and its really annoying. I don't know if its my facial cleanser or makeup(well, I only wear eyeliner and mascra). or what.Why does my face blush and get really red for no apparent reason? at random times?
maybe because your shy ? it happens to me too!


or you like someone near u?


well if my friends ask me i would say its hot if its in the summer and its cold in the winter:O


hope i helped;DWhy does my face blush and get really red for no apparent reason? at random times?
It happens to me too. I'm naturally shy, but usually I'm not embarrassed at all when it happens. But, turning red makes me super self conscious and embarrassed. =(





Just thinking about it makes it happen, so it is sort of an endless cycle of sucky-ness.





Although, there is this condition called rosacea I believe, which you can get treated for. It could be possible that is what you have or it could just be a habit, like for me. =/ It sucks, but trying your best to not think about it will probably help. Try to focus on what people are saying, or find something that calms you down such as deep breathing.
  • computer virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles