Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why do i feel nervous all day long, my face starts blushing and my lower mouth tenses up?

It is ruining my life and I don't know why I am feeling all of thisWhy do i feel nervous all day long, my face starts blushing and my lower mouth tenses up?
sounds like you have an anxiety disorder perhaps. if this is the case please really understand that you're not alone. please think about talking to someone about it because you already feel that it is ruining your life. it doesn't have to. if you feel anxious try doing some meditation/deep breathing and excercise. there are a great many natural remedies for anxiety ... please consider medication as an absolute last resort because it will only mask whatever is going on inside that is causing it.





good luck!Why do i feel nervous all day long, my face starts blushing and my lower mouth tenses up?
I think it has something to do with your blood pressure when you get nervous. You might have an anxiety disorder. Do you know what triggers these symtoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles