Thursday, December 10, 2009

What can i put on my face so my blush stays?

okay. so i dont really use foundation or any of that stuff,


i keep it simple.


mascara, eyeliner, and a little bit of blush.


i have oily skin so an hour or so after i put on blush it starts to fade.


what can i put on before i put on blush so it lasts longer?


i love my blush so im not planning on buying a longer lasting one.





thanks in advance. :]What can i put on my face so my blush stays?
try some Face PrimerWhat can i put on my face so my blush stays?
This has already been mentioned, but I think I'll go into a little more detail. Using a Face Primer is a great idea. Several companies carry Face Primers, From ULTA Which can be found here http://www.ulta.com/ulta/ , And of course Mac also carries some broken up into sections (For example some specifically for Eyes, Face, and Lips.) Which can be found at http://www.maccosmetics.com .


These brands tend to be a bit pricey. With a little shopping around, I'm sure you can find a good Face Primer at a price your comfortable with.








Good luck.
Your skin produces natural oils as a form of it's own moisturizer.





This means your skin is lacking moisture.





Apply lotion once a day, after you take off your makeup would probably work best.





This way, your skin stops feeling the need to produce it's own moisture.





I use Victoria's Secret Love Spell lotion, just cause it smells good.





Any lotion will work.
Do you use a cream blush or powder blush? If you have oily skin, you should stick to a powder type blush. Maybe dust your face lightly with some translucent finishing powder all over your face first, then put on the powder blush. That should make your blush last longer.
foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles