Thursday, December 10, 2009

Poll--Do you blush easily...major red face when you get embarrassed??

Yes


I'm a redhead


i blush ALL the time


when im talking to my crush i always blush and he asks';do i make you nervous?';


I HATE BLUSHING LIKE 98% OF THE TIME!!!Poll--Do you blush easily...major red face when you get embarrassed??
YES!!! i blush so much. and so easily. teachers make fun of me for it.


like last year, one of my teachers were staring me down, and then she was laughing and was like, omigosh *name* is blushing soo red!!!!!Poll--Do you blush easily...major red face when you get embarrassed??
sometimes, but it doesn't get too much recognition because I have an uneven skin tone, my friends say that I look yellow, and then the next day the say I have too much of a tan.
Few things make me blush. Like when my dad tries to make me blush by skipping in the mall. Or when my crush says something funny.


Answer Mine?
I do. When I feel as though im in a tight situation or feel just very self conscience I know that the blood flows to me face really fast. Its the worst feeling too. =(
Yes, I blush just thinking about some things. And if anyone notices it just makes it worse.
Miyuki is shy Japanese girl, blush often.
yes i do but sometimes instead of blushing my face goes extremely pale.
my face is already incredibly red to begin with...very strange i know.


and it gets like 30x redder when im embarrassed.
oh yeah


haha, it depends on what it is though











like who you callled the cops on


haha, **** off gay mexicans :)





Aww, poor smiley=]


It's okay :) at least some of us don't feel alone
Yes, I have super pale skin and even an ounce of blood that fills my cheeks is as clear as day from fifty feet.
Sometimes. My crush always manages to make me blush like a mad woman.
No, I don't have blushable skin tone, my face gets red hot though and it feels like someone's poking me with needles!
i don't get embarrassed
not sure if i turn red but i know i'll feel a little hot and heated and stammer alot. heh
yess!


its soo annoying, and makes it even more embarassing cos they know youre embarassed, lool!


xx
Yes I do, and I hate it, lol.
why yes I do, and I turn red easily too
No but a really cute boy i know does.
yes!!!! and my face feels really hot lol ☻
Yeah :D
I blush but not easily...xxx
no, but I feel sorry for those people that do cause they get teased and turn redder!
Nope.
No.
i do because i'm light skinned :)
not even close
no
nope
nope
yeesssss i do. and i hate it soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles