Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where's the best place to apply blush to an oval-ish shaped face? (Be very specific!)?

I know it may seem simple but I SUCK at putting blusher on my own cheeks, When I go out clubbing or something I put it on the sides of my cheeks to look more defined and more dramatic but for everyday or just general events I tend to go for a light sweep on the apples of my cheeks (I think that's what they're called - when you smile the round bits that raise?) But I just wanted to know where to apply it for a fresh, glowy yet natural look? Thanks in advance guys! ^_^ xWhere's the best place to apply blush to an oval-ish shaped face? (Be very specific!)?
In order to find out where you naturally blush, hang your head upside-down for 30 seconds then look in the mirror. Wherever your face is flushed pink, that's where you should apply blush. Good luck!Where's the best place to apply blush to an oval-ish shaped face? (Be very specific!)?
Use a big soft round brush to apply a powder blush to the apples of your cheeks, then sweep the brush back towards the hairline following your natural cheekbone line. If you really want to glow, add a little gold powder in with your blush, or use a liquid bronzer in a gold tone before applying your blush, and apply it lightly to the temples, the cheekbones, the chin, and just a dab on the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles