Thursday, December 3, 2009

Survey: Did someone put a smile on your face tonight or make you blush??

If so, WHO?





Thanking everyone for taking the time to answer...............!!!!!





I don't do thumbs down as appreciate all opinions.........Survey: Did someone put a smile on your face tonight or make you blush??
Some of the girls down at the club last night!Survey: Did someone put a smile on your face tonight or make you blush??
Yes someone did , it's just it was hidden behind the beard ; )





Hey ,they keep your face warm and hide wear and tear : )
Apart from everyone being so nice to me and making me smile again, someone else made me smile and blush lol! ; )



Ha ha yeah, my mates on mash made me laugh so much the bunch of nutters and Rolsy always makes me blush.
Someone always puts a smile on my face.
Melia you always put a smile on my face and so do all the great people in P%26amp;S!!
no. quite the opposite actually
Yes someone did make me smile
Me thinks you already know the answer to this one...
Yes. My friend made me smile.
smiling always
Yes...my best friend! She always makes me smile. : )
You put a smile on my face with your last answer. What are you after? :) I have no money, I tell you
a smile yes blush no.at least i cant recall,lol.
Blush ,,,,moi,,,





just happy smiles,,
nah.. if u mean someone on YA?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles