Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im 15 and i have 2 broken capillaries and i blush very easily and my face burns a lot. could i have rosacea?

It's quite likely. Usually, roseacea doesn't become very noticeable until late 20's-early 40's, but I'm sure you can get tested by a doctor to know right now. I have the same problems, and I suspect I may get roseacea in the chin area later in life (I'm 16) so I'm using Bare Minerals RareMinerals. It's not specially for roseacea, but if you read reviews on Amazon, it seems to work better than some prescribed medications. I buy it on eBay, because otherwise it's too expensive for me.Im 15 and i have 2 broken capillaries and i blush very easily and my face burns a lot. could i have rosacea?
The same thing happened to me and I thought I had rosacea but it turns out that there were some foods like spicy sauces, pineaplle, strawberry and other foods that make my face completely red and hot. Go to a dermatologist. He will check and ask you some symptons of rosacea, that way you will knoe for sure.Im 15 and i have 2 broken capillaries and i blush very easily and my face burns a lot. could i have rosacea?
See a dermatologist....Could be anything....from allergies to high blood pressure.....something (cream) u use on your skin....Lupus.....erythema......best to see someone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles