Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am always blushing my face goes beat red?

Im easily embarrased over almost anything, my face goes beat red and as soon as I feel it getting hot it gets even hotter. Why does this happen, I have a speech class coming up and I know its going to be awful.I am always blushing my face goes beat red?
That affect is a physical response to anxiety or fear.





People manifest a myriad of physical responses to stress. Your response is blushing.





To most people, the act of blushing is endearing and tends to indicate that someone deeply cares about a specific event or stimulus.





One way that you can mollify this response is to slowly gain confidence through being tested and then responding successfully to that test, be it a public speech or a comment by one of your friends.





As you mature and your confidence soars, your blushing will tend to dissolve into the background.





But, for now, the best response is acceptance and knowing that the blushing will subside as you gain self esteem and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles