Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it normal for men to blush when faced with a sexual event?

I am 14Is it normal for men to blush when faced with a sexual event?
Some men have a tendency to blush about many things.Is it normal for men to blush when faced with a sexual event?
so so so so so normal





:)


im 14 too. and all guys ive bin with or around blush at the slightest hint of sexual-ness (haha)








so yes, very normal.
YEP, NORMAL...ITS JUST THE BLOOD RUSHING TO YOUR SKINS SURFACE IN TIME OF AN EMOTIONAL CHANGE....WHETHER THAT EMOTIONAL CHANGE BE EMBARASSMNET.AROUSAL..ANGER...ETC.DONT WORRY I KNOW MEN WAY OLDER THAN YOU AND THEY STILL BLUSH AT CERTAIN THINGS..
Yes, I do all the time
No as your organ will require all available blood in your circulatory system and there will not be any excess for blushing...
yeah, its normal, im 14 and one of my friends that is a girl (shes funny, and a bit rough) we were joking around saying things and she grabbed by face with both hands (like when people kiss) and I couldnt stop smiling (idk why) and apparently I blushed. It also happened when a girl i kinda liked hugged me. Its normal.
ya , your still a kid, and you should n't be even thinking about sex,
  • computer virus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles