Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do I blush all over my face over littlest things?

So whenever im in one of my classes, teachers have a way to call on us with random cards or popsicle sticks or something.. and whenever MY name gets mentioned, I just go RED.... ALL OVER MY FACE, I HATE IT, it's been happening since 1st grade.. and all the people in my class start giggling and making fun, i REALLY hate having to deal with it.. and then sometimes when im with some of my friends, some random 9th graders come up to me and start making fun because they heard it of their little brothers or sisters (7th) which is the grade im in. anyone else have the exact same problem like me?Why do I blush all over my face over littlest things?
I know exactly what you mean. Whenever a teacher would call on me in class, I'd immediately go red. Same thing happens when I'm talking to someone I don't know very well. I always really hated it too because it wasn't like I actually felt embarrassed or uncomfortable to speak; but no matter what I'd blush like crazy.





I'm naturally shy/quiet, and knowing I'm totally red and feeling the heat on my face doesn't really help things. :-) And I really hate it when people feel the need to inform me that I'm blushing. It's like, is that supposed to make me feel better? Or, Gee thanks, I didn't realize my face was beet red and a thousand degrees %26gt;.%26lt;





I've learned to just ignore it and go on like nothing's up. Or play it off as a joke, like it's no big deal (because really, it isn't). I know it can be really uncomfortable for you, but other people really don't care. Some people even think it's cute. :-) The kids in your class are just immature; ignore them.Why do I blush all over my face over littlest things?
i kind of have this problem except it just happends wit my cheeks it sucks i no but what i do it just put alot of foundation all over my face so it makes me look tan...you should too maybe be a powder foundation by like maybelline and go 2 shades darker then you face color yu dont want to look to fake ....hope i could help nd good luck :)
i know someone who is red on the time, whether hes sad, happy, mad, its hilarous. u cant help it, just learn to be proud of it. i used to be like that, but i learned to relax and not get all nervous whenever they call on me so its fine for the most part now.
no, but do you have a anxiety disorder or something? I think its a symptom?! Try looking into that. Also, I hated those popsicle sticks, I NEVER knew the answer:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles