Thursday, December 3, 2009

My face blushes totally red all the time!!!!!what do i do?

when i see my crush, i blush


when im uncomfortable, i blush


when im doing a presentation, i blush


maybe lack of confidence?


what should i do to avoid blushing?My face blushes totally red all the time!!!!!what do i do?
There isn't much you can do to avoid blushing, except trying to avoid situations which you know will make you blush, but there are ways to cover the blush. Try wearing some foundation, which will not only even out your skin tone, but will also cover up some of the redness from blushing.My face blushes totally red all the time!!!!!what do i do?
Turning red excessively could be due to a skin condition called Rosacea. If you really feel uncomfortable and the flushing is mainly concentrated on your cheeks and nose area, you might want to have a skin professional take a look at it.





My sister has it and she looks like Rudolph when she gets near the sun or gets aggravated.
Just tell em that it's make-up haha.


I wear blush all the time lol. I think a natural blush is cute. Nothing's wrong with blushing.
picture him as your grandfather %26gt;:D
omigosh! me too! just use make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles