Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I control my red face,blushing?is something wrong?

It seems that my face gets really red easily , even though I am not embarassed or shy, it just does. Is something wrong with me. Like everytime I go to the bank and talk to bank person my face get really red,or when I am in the store, any public places. I was in court like 3 days ago for 2 hours and my face was red for those two hours which was pretty embarassing. It seems that my face gets red first and when I see it in and feel my face warm I get embarassed because my face is red for no particular reason. Even sometimes when I talk to my relatives or family it gets red. Or whenever I get hot my face turns crazy red, I dont think I ever seen anybody have such a red face when its hot. Is there way I can control it,or what could be wrong?How can I control my red face,blushing?is something wrong?
It might happen for quick endocrinic secretion by the glands inside your body system. You might need some change in your food habits %26amp; control of emotions and check up of hormonal levels with a medical expert.


You definitely will get rid of it, but it will take a little bit of time. Can't you wait till then!


Have patience, don't get blushed again on this prescription.


Good Luck to you.How can I control my red face,blushing?is something wrong?
Sounds like you have rosacea. It just means you blush alot, which seems to be what you're describing. I would see a dermatologist, because there are prescriptions to decrease and eliminate the redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles