Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why is it that i do the least little thing and my face blushes redder than red?

I mean i can carry a non heavy object into another room and my face will be bright red and i will be exausted. I mean im only 30 years old and this is crazy. Im exausted and nauseated all the time. What wrong with me?Why is it that i do the least little thing and my face blushes redder than red?
Indeed it could, the dieting I mean, you are lacking good food and the energy it gives you, so come on, back to eating properly, you need to eat in moderation that鈥檚 all, you鈥檒l still continue to slim down, but your in dire need of nourishment.





Now come on ! you gotta listen to your Aunty Billie she knows everything you know. But seriously, I have a few tricks up my sleeve for you. But first you need to come off any form of crash diet that your using, and get back to good wholesome food. This does not mean fatty foods, but sensible eating and in moderation. It鈥檚 the only way to build yourself back up. Besides you don鈥檛 want a perfect shaped body and an old haggard face stuck on the top, do you ? of course not 鈥?that鈥檚 what excessive crash dieting will do, your hair will go limp and dull, you won鈥檛 have that normal radiant glow 鈥?your smiles will not move mountains anymore.





1. Leave out fast foods, but eat meat, veg and fruit. Now here are my tricks :





2. Use a smaller plant when you cook a meal, physiological this trick works, you think you have more food on the plate than you really do.


.


3. Chew your food for a little longer, supposedly it takes the mind 20 minutes to think your stomach is full.





4. And my last trick of all is : Always drink a glass of water straight down before you eat your meal, this really does almost half fill the tummy and give you a bloated feeling (which will pass), then lesser food and calories, and Bobs your Uncle your still slimming down.





OK 鈥?I hope to hear a good report from you soon, and one to say your feeling better, feel healthier and telling me theirs a missing mountain in your country cos you smiled too much at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles