Thursday, December 10, 2009

I blush/get red face ALOT?

ok, so i get a red face pretty much whenever im in public or even if it's a little bit hot out. It really annoys me, and on top of it i blush easily. So i have a really red face alot and it annoys me and embarrases me. I used to drink ALOT of soda each day for about 2 years. I was wondering if it may have something to do with that now that ive been recently trying to get off of it or something. Or if i drink more water will that maybe make me not blush/get red face as much? does anyone else have a similiar problem at all?I blush/get red face ALOT?
First off soda isn't that great for you and you should replace all that soda with water. Water is key to a beautiful compexion as well as keeping your face clean and getting the right nutrition as well as vitamins. However, i don't think soda and blushing are connected. If it bothers you alot many skin care lines have anti red cream that gets rid of redness. You can also buy a foundation/ powder that gets rid of redness.I blush/get red face ALOT?
um, well the soda has nothing to do with blushing(sorry). i think your problem is, is that your not confident enough or believe in your self or your every shy. you blush because thats just the way your skin is, try getting a tan. or when ever you feel like your about to blush, try to think about something else. i used to blush, once in a while, and now i dont because im more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles