Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why did my face blush?

I like to stare at my friend, then I stared at this random kid and this other guy said ';you guys should go out';





I blushed and everyones like ';AW SHES TURNING RED';





But I REALLY DIDNT like that kid.... I had no intentions of this happening





how do you prevent this from happening?Why did my face blush?
Yu have naturally Rosey Cheeks


Its not a bad thinq


Most quys lovee it


I have thee same thinqq





Tell thosee ppl to F*** Off andd leavee yuu alonee


Tell them thatt yuu dont likee thee dudee





Yuu can usee some pail blush to make your face look less red


I quess


Maybe some base... [[ a skin colored blush ]]


It can keep yur face from chanqinq color so much





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~鈥?br>

Answerr Minee Pleasee!


Need Help... I Would Appreciatee It





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Why did my face blush?
People turn red when they get nervous or embarrassed........you can't prevent it .................I used to stare at this girl in my French class and when she saw me she would turn BRIGHT RED..........I think it has something to do with an inferior complex..........I hope you out grow it because it must be horrible to turn bright red when people look at you or talk to you.
It's probably just because of embarrassment or nervousness. Those are two hard things to prevent, so just make it clear to everyone that you don't like that kid.
Because blood rushed to your face, causing it to become more red than usual.
omg i have no idea that always happenes to me to and i get so iimbarresed and like ughh i hate it im w/ u
wear 23189267423 pounds of makeup.
sounds like you were a little embarassed...stop staring...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles