Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girls, what MAC blush would look good on my face?

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v653/81/23/1323105769/n1323105769_232618_4259.jpg





Doesn't have to be mac...could be any color or brand. be specific





I kinda like to be tan so I use nc39Girls, what MAC blush would look good on my face?
Peachy Keen


Dolly Mix


Coppertone


Also the warm soul mineralize blush.


You are very pretty! :)


Something that would complement your blue eyes would be something like rice paper, woodwinked, then a highlight like naked lunch or shroom. OR the pigment vanilla. That is good too. Then get a good peachy pink lipgloss like love nectar or love knot, or the turkish delight from nars.


You can add a similar lip stick underneath, then just blot it on your lips, don't smear..it seems that when I do this it kind of plumps my lip and preps it for lipgloss application. Also a nice bronzer would be good too.





Wow, I saw all your other questions. Seriously, stop fishing for compliments.Girls, what MAC blush would look good on my face?
I would just go to target and get a bronzer. i like wet n wild. you can find the one that matches you skin tone and if you like being super tan you can go one skin tone higher. but make sure you put it below your cheek bone and blend it so you dont have a make up line.
MAC's sheer tone blush in peaches would look so great on you.





I would recommend going for more natural peachy colours rather than pinks because of your lovely skin tone.





Good luck :)
Go to your local M鈥鈥 counter, they are professionals and ask them to find the right blush for you. Hope i helped ya out :)
NATURAL colors, browns, pinks.


or put a lil blue on your eyelid to make your eyes POP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles