Thursday, December 10, 2009

HELP! I put blush on my face for Halloween, and can't get it off!?

I put some maybelline mousse blush on, and now it wont come off! I tried face cleansers, showered and rinsed my face a ton, everything! What home products can I use to remove it? I don't want to use anything that'll clog my pores, and I don't have makeup remover here.HELP! I put blush on my face for Halloween, and can't get it off!?
Baby oil is the most inexpensive way of removing make up. It won't clog pores because you will wash your face after using it anyway.HELP! I put blush on my face for Halloween, and can't get it off!?
Pretoleum jelly doesn't clog your pores! Just get a washcloth and scrub it off.
Either your screwed or go to the store and get some Noxzema cold cream. Leave on face for 5 mins or until you can't stand it on your face and wash it off.
suave facial astringent gets anything off, and cleans your skin in the process, gets rid of oils and stuff
Try putting some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and see if that will work.
This may sound absolutely strange--but worked for me once when I was in your shoes ( and desperate).





Use plain old oatmeal ( yep, from the kitchen) and add just enough water to make it a thick paste; scrub away using water as hot as you can stand it.





Then wash your face again with baby shampoo, hot water, cold rinse.





Good luck!!!!
Petrolium jelly might be the only thing that works in the end. Try Noxzema or another cold cream. Put it on thickly and leave it on for at least 5 minutes, then wipe off gently. If that doesn't work, you might have to go with baby oil or Vaseline. Just wash it off good. What's worse, wearing blush for a week or taking a chance that you might break out?
Use peanut butter, rub it in and rinse it off.
makeup remover?
Jojoba oil works great to remove makeup. Its the closest oil from nature to our own skins natural oils. Its non-comodegenic (wont clog pores) and keeps your skin moisturized without being too over-bearing. My favorite is Aveda's Beautifying oil. You can also get generic jojoba at natural health-food stores and beauty supply stores. Its also great for the hair and scalp!!
LMFAO.
try baby oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles